There are some homeowners that paint their home’s exterior to beautify it, and there are others that paint the exterior to protect it. The professional painters at Nu Hue Company have been doing both for years. When we arrive at your home for your free estimate, we walk around with you to better understand what you are looking for, and if you have any areas of concern. After we take our accurate measurements and evaluate any damaged or rotted wood that needs to be replaced, we write up a detailed and thorough estimate. We provide you a copy of the written estimate with the different packages we offer.
Included in the estimate are all the details of the job at hand, and a step-by-step process of how the work will be completed. We also have a written transferable warranty on our workmanship. We know after many years of experience that every job is different, and because of that we offer several packages that cater to each of our client’s needs.
Our unique process from the estimate through the final walk through is what separates us from all the rest!
- Pressure wash the house
- Hand brush the windows clean to ensure no water goes in the house and the window seals do not break
- Scrape any remaining loose paint
- Perform any noted carpentry
- Spot prime any bare wood or new wood pieces
- Re-caulk cracks, gaps, and joints
- Protect any surfaces that are not getting painted i.e. driveway, deck, etc.
- Apply paint according to paperwork
- Cleanup work area(s)
- Do a final walk through with the homeowner to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Exterior Painting – Full Service
- Pressure Washing
- Deck Staining
- Wood Rot Repairs and Replacement
- Window Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Concrete Staining
- Epoxy Flooring
- Hanging Christmas Lights